Sunday 1 January 2012

Kings Park, Perth

On my last night in Perth before returning home to Sydney for my R & R over the xmas / new year break, I went to Kings Park in Perth.  There is a magical view over the city, and a war memorial.  Magical old trees and manicured lawns are everywhere, and since it is combined with the botanical gardens, native Australian plants too.

Kangaroo Paw
View to the War Memorial
War Memorial
Looking West
View to South Perth
One of many old cedar trees
War Memorial
War Memorial in silhouette
Watching the shadow move across to the city
Red reflections at sunset
Gums planted for the Federation of Western Australia


I then walked down the hill, caught the bus back into the city, then walked to my apartment in Northbridge.  Great night-time low-light photography opportunities....











No comments:

Post a Comment