Tuesday 31 January 2012

Camp life at Turner

Here are some photos of how I live at camp....  By the time I got around to posting these, I've moved down the road to another camp, but I will probably be back here in a month or so....


Storm coming in from the west
Fire truck - let's hope we don't need to use it!

Inside my room

This guy scared the frog out of me the first time I found him in my shower!
Kitchen on the left, tavern on the right!
The road out heading south, and our tower that has phone, internet and TV for our connection with the outside world
Our office is the little one in the middle, but we will be moving soon
Chains to tie down the buildings in case of cyclones
Some of the things I can choose for my lunch
Train line at the end of the rooms
The row of rooms

My room!

The ice room where we get cold drinking water, ice and do our breath testing each morning
Inside the kitchen
Where we sit to eat
The tavern!
Our tower again
Cyclone mesh on the office windows
The ambulance
My lunch!
My dessert at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment