Thursday 24 November 2011

All booked and ready to go!

I've got my flight details now for my trip to Perth and I'll be leaving on Sunday.  When I get there, I'm initaly staying in Scarborough on the beach (for the first week - see the photo), then I'll be staying in down-town Perth until just before Christmas.  I'm going to be doing training and inductions for a couple of months, so it will be a while before I actually get out on site.

I have my house-sitter all sorted which is great, so my house won't be empty when I'm away.

I also tied up some lose ends yesterday and today - finished my root canal, visited the physio to help fix my sciatica, went to the beautician (on one of those vouchers from deals.com.au) and then got my hair cut tonight.  Life sure is busy when you are trying to organise things!

I guess my next post will be once I arrive in Perth!

Until then...

Shonz

No comments:

Post a Comment