Wednesday 7 December 2011

South-eastern WA

I headed down south from Perth on Saturday Morning, all the way to the south eastern tip of Australia, where the Indian and Southern Oceans meet.  I saw Leeuwin Lighthouse, Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse (not nearly as good as Leeuwin), and Bussleton.  It's quite far from Perth, so that's pretty much all I did.  I will definitely go back on one of my R & R (Rest & Relaxation) weeks.  Enjoy the pics!
Wonderful clouds leaving Perth
Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse

Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse

Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse

View from Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse

View from Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse

Humpback Whale off the coast at Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse

Township of Margaret River

Margaret River

Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse

Busslleton Beach and Jetty

Looking out from Busslleton Jetty
Silly train on Busslleton Jetty



No comments:

Post a Comment